Alignment: Hero Support
- Select a player each night to add them to your scrapbook.
- If a player in your scrapbook is murdered at night, they will be able to speak to the living as a ghost the next day.
- If you die, your scrapbook is cleared.
- You may speak to the living on the day after your own death.
- You must eliminate all villains and psychos.
- If a player is speaking to the living through an Orphan's power while appearing alive, the Puppet Master or an Identity Thief is likely involved.
- Scrapbooked players will speak to the living through an Orphan's power for the remainder of the day if they are sacrificed.
- Unlike if the scrapbooked were to die at night, a systematic notification will not appear to everybody in the chat that they are able to communicate with the living, despite them being able to.
Counselor: Your target is not suspicious.