Alignment: Hero Support
- Select a player at night to make them immune from voting the next day.
- Select a player during the day to revoke their voting privileges.
- You may give voting immunity three times.
- You must eliminate all villains and psychos.
When you revoke a player's ability to vote, in addition to them being unable to vote anybody up for sacrifice, the minimum amount of votes to do so will be treated as if that player were not present. For example, if a Hall Monitor bans somebody from voting...
- ...in a 15 player game, the amount of votes to vote somebody up will be treated as if there were 14 players (it would still be 8)
- ...in a 12 player game, the amount of votes to vote somebody up will be treated as if there were 11 players (it would decrease from 7 to 6)
Counselor: Your target is not suspicious.
Respect my Authority - Win 10 rounds as Hall Monitor.